Wednesday, September 23, 2015

          My favorite Jordan's of all time is the Air Jordan Taxi 12's
These pairs of sneakers are so original with the black and white color way. The leather on these is so smooth and feels so premium. The comfort level is so high as well. I just preferred these shoes because of my personal preference.


The next 3 pairs of sneakers are the ones

          Here are the first one's





The overall design is incredible. Of course this isn't my favorite color way but overall I like this shoe because its different from the other Jordan's it just pops out to me in a way. As well the comfort level is amazing. I like this shoe also because of my personal preference.



Second pair of sneaker of sneaker.
These are incredible. The overall design is amazing. The biggest thing on this shoe is the color way. I just like no doubt about that.


3 comments:

  1. Those Jordan's are very nice.Great post!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Nice job. I want to hear why they are your personal preference. What does it mean to you to wear comfortable, stylish shoes?

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is really cool this shoe is one of my favorites 2 cant wait to here more.

    ReplyDelete