Monday, September 21, 2015

People and Life

         People are annoying in my life. They worry only about me. Its never about them or their life. The attention is always settled on me. They worry about the decisions i do, the way i think and work as a human. I am only human as every other on this planet.
          It gets really aggravating. Some give me dirty, disgusting looks while i just stand there and take in the negativity. I want positive people in my life. Negative people help you learn but can end up leaving a scar in my your life.

        I believe this school year i will start making changes in my behavior and academic progress. In life you always have to be positive even in the bad times. I just want people to worry about themselves as well as focus their attention on someone/something else.  

3 comments:

  1. yes this so true i need more positive people in my life 2

    ReplyDelete
  2. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Good job Victor, we all need to change and focus on school.

    ReplyDelete